About law of torts and damages
In many cases, compensation claims are basically claims for damages. In order to assess a claim and pursue it successfully, you need advanced legal expertise and experience in law of torts and damages.
A number of facts and causalities must be taken into account and placed in the right context with legal provisions and case law. Zenit Advokatbyrå represents and assists its clients in disputes in connection with various types of claims resulting from, for example, breaches of contract. Contact us regarding law of torts and damages.
Do you have questions about law of torts and damages and how Zenit Advokatbyrå can help you?
Telephone & E-mail
Telephone: 08 – 450 44 50
114 43 Stockholm
Areas of expertise
- Labour Law – Employment protection, terminations, dismissals, etc.
- Contract Law – Cooperation agreements, agency agreements, supply agreements, purchase and sale agreements, etc.
- Company Law – Limited liability companies, limited partnerships, associations
- Construction Law – Construction law for clients, contractors and consultants.
- Family Law – Dissolution of marriage, division of property, prenuptial agreements, inheritance, custody, residential custody and visitation rights.
- Real Estate and Tenancy Law – Lease agreements, tenant-owner rights, purchase and sale of real estate, leasehold, easement.
- Litigation and arbitration – Legal process, general court, administrative court, arbitration board.
- Law of Torts and Damages – Breach of contract, personal injury