About real estate and tenancy law
Zenit Advokatbyrå has extensive experience in the field of real estate law and tenancy law. We assist companies/organisations and individuals. We represent most of the different types of players in the real estate market. Clients include, for example, property owners, leaseholders, commercial tenants, property developers, consultants, etc.
Major economic values are often at stake in real estate and tenancy law. Consequently, as a client, you have a particular cause to be careful in your selection of law firm.
Many of our clients have engaged us continuously over many years and, for us, loyalty to our client goes without saying.
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Regularly occurring issues in commercial real estate management
- Tenancy issues
- Easement issues
- Right of use issues
- Lease issues
- Tenant-owner rights issues
- Land development agreements
- Detailed development plan matters
- Planning permission issues
- Property registration and reallotment
Do you have any questions about real estate and tenancy law? Contact us.
Telephone & E-mail
Telephone: 08 – 450 44 50
114 43 Stockholm
Areas of expertise
- Labour Law – Employment protection, terminations, dismissals, etc.
- Contract Law – Cooperation agreements, agency agreements, supply agreements, purchase and sale agreements, etc.
- Company Law – Limited liability companies, limited partnerships, associations
- Construction Law – Construction law for clients, contractors and consultants.
- Family Law – Dissolution of marriage, division of property, prenuptial agreements, inheritance, custody, residential custody and visitation rights.
- Real Estate and Tenancy Law – Lease agreements, tenant-owner rights, purchase and sale of real estate, leasehold, easement.
- Litigation and arbitration – Legal process, general court, administrative court, arbitration board.
- Law of Torts and Damages – Breach of contract, personal injury