Litigation and arbitration
In any business, various kinds of disputes can arise. Zenit Advokatbyrå represents and advises companies, individuals and organisations in disputes of highly varying character and scope in general courts of law, administrative courts and in arbitration proceedings.
Zenit Advokatbyrå always tries to consider the dispute in its broader context. Litigation is just one of a number of tools for achieving the principal objective, which is for the client to achieve the best commercial outcome possible. We advise on how, when and in what forums negotiations should be conducted, as well as when litigation should be initiated. We also assist with our expertise at the negotiating table. In litigation and arbitration proceedings, the client’s needs are always in focus.
Do you have questions about litigation and arbitration? Contact us.
Telephone & E-mail
Telephone: 08 – 450 44 50
114 43 Stockholm
Areas of expertise
- Labour Law – Employment protection, terminations, dismissals, etc.
- Contract Law – Cooperation agreements, agency agreements, supply agreements, purchase and sale agreements, etc.
- Company Law – Limited liability companies, limited partnerships, associations
- Construction Law – Construction law for clients, contractors and consultants.
- Family Law – Dissolution of marriage, division of property, prenuptial agreements, inheritance, custody, residential custody and visitation rights.
- Real Estate and Tenancy Law – Lease agreements, tenant-owner rights, purchase and sale of real estate, leasehold, easement.
- Litigation and arbitration – Legal process, general court, administrative court, arbitration board.
- Law of Torts and Damages – Breach of contract, personal injury